omg, jared did scare jensen, but jensen’s so into his character that he barely made a move, look at his face, lol
No, Jensen was so in character that Jared didn’t scare Jensen, he scared Dean.
"im not dead."
okay but this one is all too real
THIS HAPPENED AND NO ONE CAN CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE
- Jensen directing, so there will probably be cockles live tweeting, and added bonus of jensen both controlling the shots on misha AND his own directoral take on destiel, since this is the first episode he (or Misha) has directed that Dean and Cas interact in
- "the procedure (of curing Dean) doesn’t go quite to plan…and it kind of backfires a little bit and so it get’s a little messy"
- "Crowley realizes Dean’s demonic antics are starting to cause problems for him in Hell so he searches out an unlikely ally – Castiel" aka crowley calling in dean’s real bf to clean up after crowley couldn’t handle him and broke it off
- Demon!dean and Sam in the same room going 20 rounds with Dean going full on flashback mode of Sam, breaking back ALL the greatest hits demon style, breaking down of issues, calling out on bs
- Sam and Cas being concerned about Dean together
- oh god Cas or Sam trying to honestly or softly remind dean who he is by showing him a picture of his mom, or saying “you remember me don’t you love me // care about me at all” i think either would be super sad, though with very different meanings. “i thought you said you needed me” or dean saying “i don’t need you anymore angel” and cas saying “yes well now it’s me that needs you”
- "Castiel will finally interact with Dean’s demonic side in this week’s outing."
- "It’s a pretty strenuous meeting," Ackles previews.
- "Dean is still not quite Dean, and Cas is having to, unfortunately, use some powers he would rather no have to use against Dean"
- Even though the angel is facing his own problems and is low on grace, "Castiel is hellbent on ridding Dean of his demon and willing to do anything, no holdsbarred, to make sure he’s no longer a demon," Misha Collins says, adding that their face-to-face is “a little touchy.”
- THEIR FACE-TO-FACE IS “A LITTLE TOUCHY.”
- aka there is gonna be destiel and possibly dean calling cas “angel” and def dean calling cas on his shit and hopefully calling cas on being obsessed with him or cas throwing dean up against a wall to administer the blood or something equally crazy
- more cas and hannah cuteness
- Cas in the bunker again
- Hannah in the bunker???
- Dean being cured against his will and all the subsequent faces and expressions that will come from that (don’t judge me he has a sexual scowl…have you SEEN casfucker’s sidebar)
- the axe scene (assumedly after sam has already administered some of the blood, one wonder then where Cas is during the Sam and Dean fight, or maybe Cas is eventually what stops it and that’s the force he doesn’t want to use)
- "written by Brad Buckner & Eugenie Ross-Leming"
I would say it’s heaven on earth with this episode but i’ve been scorned by them before and my brain just keeps blaring “BEWARE”
So this is me telling you good things are coming your way tomorrow but to be wary, it could go very horribly wrong and if it’s going to, tomorrow’s the night. So. Prepare for the best. But also prepare for the worst.