I'm 23 and a student, I speak both English and French - French being my first language. This blog is mostly a fandom blog, but I also use it as a personal blog.
85% of my reblogs are about Supernatural shenanigans. I ship Destiel so a lot of my reblogs are about it, and Cockles is way too fun to ignore. The other 15% is about Doctor Who and other shows I like, plus stuff I find funny or important.
I don't really post NSFW things, but if I do I tag it.
This blog is NOT spoilers free, so browse at your own risk. I want to be a blog that's wankless as possible, I think fandom experience should be fun and enjoyable.
If you have a minute to spare, I've got an art blog as well, separated from this blog because of reasons. Have a nice day!